Where are your maps made?
- All maps are hand made in Brooklyn, New York.
What are the maps made out of?
- Maps are made from sustainable bamboo, MDF backing, and standard picture hanging hardware.
Can I customize a map?
- Yes! We encourage everyone to make their map exactly how they want it. We try and accommodate any and all requests, including but not limited to:
- Completely custom maps created from scratch, any location in the world!
- Custom engraving, including landmarks and locations on the front or a personal message on the back
How long will it take me to get my order?
- This can vary depending on the complexity of the map and whether it is a custom order being created from scratch or if it is an existing design. Typically, maps will take three to four weeks to ship.
Why do they take so long?
- Peaks is a labor of love! Since we are a small business without inventory, each map is made to order. Each map takes several days to laser cut and hand assemble. Custom maps undergo an even longer process, where we will chat back and forth with you before production to make sure your map is perfect.
Where do you ship?
- We ship anywhere in the world. Orders outside of the United States should select the International Shipping option at checkout. Customers are responsible for any duty or import fees.
Can I use these maps for navigation?
- No. While maps are created with highly accurate elevation data, they are not suitable for navigational purposes.
Still have questions?
- Please don't hesitate to contact us with the blue "Message Us" button on the bottom left or email us here.